We believe at My Proposal Co. that it is important to ensure our business operates in a sustainable and environmentally friendly manner.
We will continue to incorporate a sustainable practice throughout the business wherever possible.
21 May 2021 –
Operating in a sustainable manner has been an important part of My Proposal Co. since founding the business in 2014.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle by:
- Running paperless offices
- Recycling all waste at our events, where possible
- Reusing all props; the props we do not need any more are either given to goodwill to be reused or sold for repurpose.
- Reusing all of our florals and greenery for different events and once it can no longer be used, we dispose of the green waste as per government guidelines
- All onsite material and waste to be brought back to the storeroom to be disposed of as per government guidelines
- Strive to make sure all our devices are charged and then power points turned off to reduce electricity usage
- Ensure our staff and clients do not litter onsite
- Do not use fake flower petals in public parks and/or waterways
- Use battery power where possible to keep energy consumption low
- Use electronic conferencing to avoid any unnecessary travel
- Offer employees the opportunity to work from home.
We hope that by actioning the above, we can actively be a part of:
- Achieving decent work and economic growth
- Encouraging responsible consumption and production
- Reducing our carbon footprint to help climate action