26 May 2021 –
We believe at my proposal co. that it is important to ensure our business operates in a sustainable and environmentally friendly manner.
We will continue to incorporate a sustainable practice throughout the business wherever possible…
Operating in a sustainable manner has been an important part of my proposal co. since founding the business in 2014.
- Reduce, reuse and recycle by:
- Running paperless offices
- Recycling all waste at our events, where possible
- Reusing all props; the props we do not need any more are either given to goodwill to be reused or sold for repurpose
- Reusing all of our florals and greenery for different events and once it can no longer be used, we dispose of the green waste as per government guidelines
- All onsite material and waste to be brought back to the storeroom to be disposed of as per government guidelines
- Strive to make sure all our devices are charged and then power points turned off to reduce electricity usage
- Ensure our staff and clients do not litter onsite
- Do not use fake flower petals in public parks and/or waterways
- Use battery power where possible to keep energy consumption low
- Use electronic conferencing to avoid any unnecessary travel
- Offer employees the opportunity to work from home
We hope that by actioning the above, we can actively be a part of:
- Achieving decent work and economic growth
- Encouraging responsible consumption and production
- Reducing our carbon footprint to help climate action
Tania + Gloria
Tania and Gloria are proposal planners based in Sydney. With 13+ years in the making and over 500 successful marriage proposals and romantic dates later you know you’re in good hands with your once in a lifetime opportunity to propose to the love of your life. Think, the perfect fusion between creatively romantic, thoughtfully designed and smoothly delivered to the finest detail. We’re designers and producers and work with amazingly cool people that believe in the power of romantic experiences.
Are you ready to propose?
Let’s get started
Contact us here